OPENING TIMES - Wednesdays through to Saturdays 12pm-2pm and 6.30pm-9pm
HOLIDAY HOURS - Closed for the holidays from Sunday 19th of December 2021 until Tuesday 28th of December 2021
Bookings are essential - please book using the diary found to the right.
See below our booking terms:
- We recommend using our online booking system for bookings or emailing us on email@example.com In the event you need to discuss your booking in further detail, please contact us 01873 852797. Our telephone lines are not answered at set times by a receptionist, therefore the best option is to email with reference of your name, telephone number, booking date and subject matter.
- Card details are required for ALL bookings and these are stored securely in our PCI-DSS compliant system.
- Should you wish to cancel, we ask a minimum of 24 hours' notice. If this is not given in the form of either email to firstname.lastname@example.org or cancelling directly on our system (only if this is how you made your original booking), you will be liable to pay a £20 per person (lunch) cancellation fee / £40 per person (dinner). This will be automatically charged from the card held on file for the reservation.
- Please note that for lunch, we offer a set menu plus an a la carte menu and for dinner we offer an a la carte menu. Any allergies must be specified at the time of booking.
- Due to the intimate setting of our restaurant, we accept bookings for groups up to six people. Children are welcome, however we do not offer a children's menu.
- We have limited tables outside and only use these in warmer months (weather permitting).
- Dogs are not permitted in the restaurant or bar, however well behaved dogs are permitted when sitting outside.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU.