OPENING TIMES - Wednesdays through to Saturdays 12pm-2pm and 6.30pm-9pm
Bookings are essential - please book using the diary found to the right.
We strongly advice to book your taxi in advance when dining with us to avoid disappointment. We can recommend Fast Cars Taxi 01873 85000 or Julian's Taxi 07970 182283.
See below our booking terms:
- We recommend using our online booking system for bookings or emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org In the event you need to discuss your booking in further detail, please contact us 01873 852797. Our telephone lines are not answered at set times by a receptionist, therefore the best option is to email with reference of your name, telephone number, booking date and subject matter.
- Card details are required for ALL bookings and these are stored securely in our PCI-DSS compliant system.
- When you are submitting your card details, you will notice Monmouthshire Restaurants Ltd, which is our legal entity.
- Should you wish to cancel, we ask a minimum of 24 hours' notice. If this is not given in the form of either email to email@example.com or cancelling directly on our system (only if this is how you made your original booking), you will be liable to pay a £20 per person (lunch) cancellation fee / £40 per person (dinner). This will be automatically charged from the card held on file for the reservation.
- Please note that for lunch, we offer a set menu plus an a la carte menu and for dinner we offer an a la carte menu. Any allergies must be specified at the time of booking.
- Due to the intimate setting of our restaurant, we accept bookings for groups up to six people. Children are welcome, however we do not offer a children's menu.
- We have limited tables outside and only use these in warmer months (weather permitting).
- Dogs are not permitted in the restaurant or bar, however well behaved dogs are permitted when sitting outside.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU.